Ziarat Marble Price in Pakistan: The Ziarat marble has provided Pakistan with a source of national pride ever since its discovery in 1981. Because of its attractive look, brilliant white color, strength, durability, and reasonable price, it is one of the types of natural stone that is in the running for the title of “most popular.” Ziarat marble may be found in its natural state in Balochistan as giant blocks. These blocks are used to create magnificent slabs, floor tiles, and wall tiles from the marble when it is extracted from the ground.
Ziarat Marble Price in Pakistan
In Pakistan in 2023, the cost of Ziarat marble may differ based on the size and quality of the blocks needed. Ziarat marble can range in price from 60 Pakistani rupees to 800 Pakistani rupees per square foot, with greater quality and larger sizes costing more. Ziarat marble’s final cost is typically determined by its source, the expense of installation, and transportation fees.
Ziarat Marble Features
The distinctive white tone of Ziarat marble, combined with the faint grey veining that runs through it, makes it an artistically appealing addition to any house or business. Due to its resistance to stains and scratches, Ziarat marble is an excellent material for the construction of living and working surfaces that are intended to last for a long time and be as durable as possible. Because it is so resistant to corrosion, Ziarat marble can tolerate temperatures of up to 200 degrees Celsius without showing any signs of deterioration.
Marble Price in Pakistan
|Marble Type||Floor Rate||Stair Rate||Kitchen Rate|
|Tavera||Rs. 80||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|Badal||Rs. 65||Rs. 180||Rs. 250|
|Sunny white||Rs. 80||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|Sunny Grey||Rs. 65||Rs. 150||Rs. 200|
|Ziarat Supreme white||Rs. 350||Rs. 600||Rs. 800|
|Ziarat white||Rs. 350||Rs. 500||Rs. 800|
|Ziarat Grey||Rs. 70||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|China Verona||Rs. 180||Rs. 500||Rs. 700|
|Botticina Fancy||Rs. 100||Rs. 250||Rs. 350|
|Flower||Rs. 60||Rs. 70||Rs. 85|
|Silky Black||Rs. 75||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|Black and Gold||Rs. 130||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|strawberry Red||Rs. 90||Rs. 350||Rs. 450|
|Strawberry pink||Rs. 120||Rs. 400||Rs. 600|
Ziarat Marble: The Benefits and Drawbacks
Ziarat marble, like any other kind of stone, has its benefits and drawbacks. The following are some of the primary benefits and drawbacks of using Ziarat marble in residential and commercial settings:
Check: Master Tiles Prices
- Uniquely white and aesthetically pleasant
- Extremely durable and heat-, stain-, and scratch-proof
- Inexpensive in comparison to other types of natural stone
- readily accessible in a range of dimensions and quality levels
- Functionality both indoors and out
- Delivery and installation fees might add up.
- The chemical reaction can cause efflorescence.
- Damaged parts are hard to replace
- When wet, it may become slick.
- Mold and mildew growth is possible.
Care Guidelines for Ziarat Marble
- Use a pH-neutral detergent and scrub in a circular motion whenever you clean.
- You should never clean with anything acidic, alkaline, or oil-based.
- Marble can be damaged by acids in vinegar, lemon juice, and bleach.
- To prevent stains and etching, wipe surfaces often.
- Every three months, you should reapply stone sealer.
Since its discovery in 1981, Ziarat marble has rapidly risen in popularity to become one of the most desirable natural stones in Pakistan. The fact that it is exceptionally durable, retains its signature white color, and is relatively inexpensive all contribute to the high demand for it. Before deciding to use Ziarat marble as a surface material, you should consider the benefits and drawbacks of utilizing it, despite the fact that it has many desirable characteristics.