Eid UL Adha Quotes in Urdu: One of the two most important annual Islamic holidays is Eid al-Adha. It commemorates the moment when Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) was prepared to sacrifice his son, and is hence also called the “Festival of Sacrifice.” Muslims all across the world celebrate this significant day by gathering with family and friends to feast, give presents, and reflect on the meaning of Eid al-Adha through wise sayings and quotations. The following is a compilation of insightful and motivational sayings on the Muslim holiday of Eid.
Muslims are reminded of the importance of devotion and surrender to Allah on Eid al-Adha. And when my servants inquire of you, O Muhammad, concerning me, assure them that I am indeed close at hand. When a supplicant prays to me, I hear and grant his requests. To be led, they must listen to me and put their faith in me (Quran 2:186). This should serve as a constant reminder that Allah hears and answers our prayers. Similarly, the celebration of Eid al-Adah should serve as a constant reminder of the value of submitting to Allah and His commands, especially in the face of adversity.
Eid UL Adha Quotes in Urdu & Hindi
- Asalam o Alaikum, Apko aur apke family ko meri taraf sea Eid ki hazaroan khushyan Mubarak ho.
- Eid leke aati hai dher sari khusiya, Eid mita dete hai insan mein duriya, Eid hai khuda ka ek nayam tabarok, Eisi liye kahte hai sab. EID MUBARAK
- May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid-Ul-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Ul Adha!
Check: Eid Images
Eid UL Adha Quotes in English
- “The highest form of worship is submission to Allah. One way to show appreciation for God is to make a sacrifice.” – Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)
- “Being aware of Allah is the highest form of worship.” Holy Quran
- “Remember Allah in good times and He will remember you in bad,” Hadith
- “You will be rewarded abundantly if you are willing to make sacrifices for the One who has given you so much.” Hadith
- “On this day of celebration, may you give thanks to Allah for the wisdom and good fortune He has bestowed upon you.” Hadith
- “Whatever we sacrifice on this day, it should not be a reminder to Allah to reward us, but rather an acknowledgement of His generosity.” Hadith
- “Alliance with Almighty Allah is the only answer for seizing opportunities, facing adversity, and taking on challenges with cheerfulness.” Dr. Zakir Naik
- As the Prophet Muhammad once said, “On the day of Eid, thank Allah for His infinite blessings, ask for His help in all that you do, and worship Him endlessly.” Umar Ibn Al-Khattab
- Say it with me now: “Let us make this Eid the beginning of a new journey filled with remembrance of Allah and submission to His will.” According to Al-Ghazali
- To paraphrase the poet Hafiz, “This Eid, let us remember that the greatest joy in life comes from being close to Allah.” This is Hamza Yusuf.
- “Let us resolve to make this Eid a day of mutual respect and reunification.” It was Tariq Ramadan who said that.
- “Allah is the Merciful, the Compassionate. All of Allah’s creatures are worthy of his pity and compassion.” Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
Check: EID UL ADHA SMS
Some Muslims consider Eid al-Adha the holiest day of the year. Remember the reason for the sacrifice and submission to Allah as you celebrate this day by reading these uplifting statements. Have a happy and prosperous Eid, everyone!