Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan, The Great leader, has a great vision, especially for the poor and middle class. He feels the pain of their nation, especially those who are poor, labour and even can’t afford food at once. Anyone working in another city needs shelter to hide and sleep at night.
Imran Khan said he had the concept and built a state like Madinah, peaceful, rule and law and care for the poor. The main reason is to start the Ehsaas program to fulfil the basic needs of poor deserving families quickly. To sort their daily matters like food, Ehsaas Panagah Program and medical facility in the form of sehat card.
Check Online Eligibility
Ehsaas Panagah Program gives shelter to those sleeping in the cold nights under the sky, even if they don’t have any blankets to cover themselves. Panagah is also for those people from middle-class families who come from small cities and urban areas looking for work and jobs. Still, they need a place to stay, food to eat, and even enough money to avail of basic facilities like health, food and residence.
Also Read: Ehsaas Scholarships for Free Education
The Ehsaas Pangah Program provides a place to sleep at night and two meals, and also, and there is a medical facility. A poor and middle-class person needs these three things when he is far away from their house.
Ehsaas Panagah Program Beneficiaries Need
The daily sleeping beneficiaries in Ehsaas Panagah Program are approximately 100, and those availing of the free food facility are around 400. One person can stay at the panagah frequently for three days, and food avail service for three days. Still, if the beneficiary has more work in that city and wants to stay more than three days, he can request the panagah management to increase his duration.
Just before the start of the panagah by PM Imran Khan, you will see people sleeping in many places, on the footpaths of universities, bus stands, colleges, hospitals, darbars, industries, public transport stations, railway stations and many other places—Ehsaas Panagah Program achievement to win the hearts of poor people.
History of Pnagah:
- PM Imran Khan started that program in 2017
- 5 Ehsaas Panagahs were installed in Lahore. Later, eight newly established locations at LOS Ichra, Gajumata, Kot Khawaja Saeed Hospital, Band Road, Johar Town, Shahdara, Bibi Pak daman Ali complex, Lahore, and 1 established in Taunsa Sharif.
- In February 2020, PM Imran Khan 84, New but temporary Pangah built
- The social welfare department runs Panagah in Taunsa Sharif and Lahore. Where an average of 500 people can stay at a time.
Objectives of Panahgahs:
- The Ihsas Panagah program is really good and helpful, initiated by Imran Khan to help poor employees, seeking work people, labour, daily wages and low-income persons to provide them.
- Money saves the project for the people
- Quick help in a difficult time
- Good environment
- Healthy food
- Medical Facility
- Bed to sleep well
Beneficiaries of the Program:
The person’s passengers seeking work or doing a job hard at low wages far away from their houses and living in other cities, many from rural areas and many from urban areas, are all beneficiaries of the Ehsas programme.
The person who wants to enrol in the Ehsaas Panagah Program and the benefits from the panagah services first go to the “Help Desk” with their original and valid CNIC 8171, where the staff of Panagah calls the supervisor.
Ehsaas Panagah Program supervisor, will give you a form to fill out. If you can fill out the form, then fill it. Otherwise, the supervisor will fill in and give him your CNIC to fill in the details on the form. All the data of your s will be filled in as well online. It’s all called the digital Check-in registration process.
After the completion of the procedure by the panagah staff, they will serve you all the facilities you need at that time, whether you need a bed, food or medicine. If you have a history in which you stay three days continuously, you can request staff to allow you to stay more time.
Building Setup and Facilities:
To build the setup for paragraphs, everything in the building is a fully ventilated, eco-friendly environment. The building structure is fully friendly, not adjusted, and location suitable, not in the narrow and hidden areas where no issue was built in the public transport. Every person can easily reach by cheap public transport.
The Ehsaas Panagah Program builds in places that are govt themselves or donated by unknown wealthy persons. Every panagah has a minimum of 15-2- rooms and a minimum can stay 10 to 15 persons in every room. Every room has a bunk bed with bedding and bed sheet facilities.
At the instruction of PM Imran khan, the federal government of Pakistan was directed to the BMB for maintenance and construction and hiring matters, looking after the PBM and the donors observing all the matters.
The following setup shall be established in the building:
- living /AccommodationAccommodation
- Reception with Telephone / Internet
- Waiting area
- Dining Hall
- Prayer Room
In the cold weather, Prime Minister Imran Khan gave warm clothes to the people registered in Ehsaas Panagah Program. If anyone gets a cold, cough flu also, medicines are available for them. All the facilities provide them to feel relaxed.
Services for people
- Night sleep stay for passengers
- Clean water for drinking and other
- Medical facilities of all residents
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
Ehsaas Panahgah Eligibility Criteria 2023
In the Ehsaas, Panahgah provides meals to the labourers in breakfast and Dinner, accommodation service, daily wages, homeless people and other needy people.
Also Read: Ehsas Rashan Program Cash
A person who wants to live more days can say asylum at the start. They can stay for three days, and it can be a maximum of ten days after requesting the staff of Panagah. To take advantage of asylum, you need your ID card to belong to another city or district. There is also a Panahgah application. You can download it and find the nearby Ehsaas Panahgah.
Facilities Providing in Ehsaas Panahgahs
- Medical facilities prodigy the persons and also give the take to the near hospital without charge.
- The breakfast time is for 30 minutes, and the facility of first aid is available all the time, 24/7
- If you want to stay the night, you must enrol yourself, and if the time exceeds 9 pm, talk to the manager. He will allow you to stay the night.
- In winter timing of breakfast is morning, from 07:00 to 09:00 am, and Dinner is evening, from 06:00 to 08:00 pm.
- In summer, breakfast is from 06:00 to 08:00 am, and Dinner is from 06:30 to 08:30 pm.
- Free AccommodationAccommodation and services for everyone.
Wash (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene), Meal, Transport:
- Everything you need to use in the panagah will be neat and clean, and all the washable things will be clean. Also, the drinking water will be clean, and the washrooms will be neat and clean.
- Daily food two times with the approved menu.
- Transport service is always available, like “ambulances” for the beneficiaries and motorcycles.