The Benazir Nashonuma Program is up and running. If you haven’t signed up for this service yet, you can do so this time. We will tell you everything you need to do to register for this program. Children (boys) will get 2,000 rupees and children (girls) will get 25,000 rupees.
This program was made for pregnant women who can’t take care of themselves because they don’t have enough money to buy better food or medicine on time. This program was started so that women who are pregnant can get their checkups on time and have safe babies.
Objectives of BISP Nutrition/Nashonuma Program
Keeping in mind the health and nutrition problems in Pakistan, this program was made to raise people’s knowledge and teach them about health problems. Go and ask for full directions.
Another important goal of this program is to keep babies from getting diseases like anemia right after they are born. So that a baby can be born healthy.
Benazir Nashonuma Program Registration Updated on July
The approach to registering for this program is quite straightforward and uncomplicated.
- In every district of Pakistan, one of these sites has been set up.
- You have to go to the development center closest to you and register.
- After you sign up, they will check on you regularly and give you advice about your health.
- Also, tell you what you should eat while you are pregnant.
- They will give you between $2,000 and $2,500 a month to take care of their child.
- If you haven’t started this program yet, you should do it as soon as possible to help yourself and your child.
Ehsaas Nashonuma 2023
According to the star index, 40.2% of people in Pakistan are chronically starving, 28.9% are underweight, and 7% are short for their age. The first 1,000 days of a child’s life set him or her up for success in the future. During this time, it’s important to put money into healthy eating and exercise habits to build the best human resources, which are the key to economic growth in the modern era.
In Pakistan, the Benazir Income Support Program has set up a conditional cash transfer program to help families who take part in its other programs get better health and diet services. The Board of the Benazir Income Support Program set up the Technical Design Committee, which was then looked at the 34th Board Meeting of the Benazir Income Support Program.
BISP Nutrition/Nashonuma Program Aim
The most important goals of this program are:
- Preventing stunting from chronic malnutrition in children under the age of 2 years.
- Women add weight when they are pregnant.
- Getting rid of anemia and lack of micronutrients.
- To spread more information about eating and health during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Better use of the health and nutrition services that are already available to lessen the burden of disease.
Eligibility Criteria for BISP Nashonuma Program
The Benazir Nashonuma Program to Prevent Chronic Malnutrition gives cash to pregnant and breastfeeding mothers and children under the age of two in recipient families. This includes pregnant and breastfeeding mothers and children. There is Rs. 2000 for boys and Rs. 2500 for girls.
To get this amount, women must get regular medical checkups and take part in education classes about diet and immunizations for their children.
This program was first used in 14 areas of the country. Because it worked so well, it is now being used all over the country.