The government of Pakistan has implemented the all-encompassing Ehsaas Program to help its most vulnerable citizens escape poverty. The plan’s goal is to improve people’s lives and open doors to economic independence for everyone.
The Ehsaas Program’s ultimate goal is to improve people’s access to essential resources including banking and job training. The program that lasts for two years has a number of long-term aims in addition to the short-term objectives that are being accomplished.
There are immediate, short-term, and long-term goals for the program.
- Immediate goals include:
- Improve people’s ability to get by improving their access to food, healthcare, transportation, energy, and housing.
- Help those who need it most by offering basic necessities at reduced prices for them to use.
- Improve business owners’ access to capital through raising the availability of affordable financing options.
- Short-term goals include:
- The number of people who aren’t in school can be lowered by investing in and fortifying basic education.
- Expand government assistance programs and implement social protection measures.
- Encourage learning and business creation.
- Long-term goals include:
- Facilitate the acquisition of means of subsistence and employment for marginalized groups.
- Reduce poverty and increase people’s access to essential services to boost life satisfaction.
- Foster multiculturalism and common ideals to strengthen communities and reduce tension.
Ehsaas Program Eid Update:
Due to the fact that Eid ul Adha is approaching, the government of Pakistan has begun the Ehsaas Eid program because the government wants everyone to have something to be glad about during this Eid celebration.
Through the Ehsaas program, the Pakistani government provides assistance to those in need inside the country. In light of the upcoming holiday of Eid, the government is launching a new initiative that will be known as the Ehsaas Eid Program. This initiative will give Eidi (money) to each and every person in need.
How to receive Eidi from Ehsaas Program:
Those people who want Eidi but are now experiencing financial difficulties and are unable to spend money for themselves should not be concerned in the least about obtaining it. People who sign up for the Ehsaas program would be eligible to get eidi from the Pakistani government as a thank-you for their participation.
If you want to be eligible for the Eid payment, you need to register as soon as possible. This is because the Eid festival is quickly approaching, and there is a possibility that you may not receive the Eid money if you register too close to the holiday.
The following steps should be involved to have Eid Money from Ehsaas Program:
- Navigate to the Google site on the device you’re using.
- After that, search for “paklike” in the internet.
- Now, open the very first link you come across that is labeled PAK LIKE to access the official Paklike website.
- You will see a form appear in front of you; make sure to fill it out accurately.
- After that, you will be notified either through a text message or an email.